How to add a location
If you have several locations of the same format with a similar menu, combine them in one account and monitor the sales of the entire network.
☝️ Only the owner, manager or an employee with full access to the “Access Settings” section in his assigned position can add a new location.
To connect a new location:
- Open the Access → Locations tab in the management console.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the name and address of the location, set its working time.
- Link your accounts: bank account, cash account and account for safe drops.
- Select storage locations and set up write-off rules.
- Click Save.
- Select payment options:
• pay the difference by card now if you have already paid for the subscription by a bank transfer in the management console and ticked the box “Remember card for automatic payment”;
• pay with subscription days;
• adjust the amount of your next invoice if your account expires soon.
- Click Continue.
☝️ Every new location costs the same as your subscription. Starting from the 5th location it costs $25 for each next location.
One register is included in the price of each location.
☝️ In your account you can combine locations with the same pricing plan and no more than 10-15% differences in the menu.
If the locations have very different menus, we recommend creating separate accounts and choosing a separate pricing plan for each of them.
☝🏻 To remove a location from your account, contact us in chat.
To set minimum and maximum prices in your chain of locations, set up different prices in one account.