Frequently asked questions
Fill out the menu: create products, recipes, and ingredients. Then add stock balances to start selling. Create an employee and log in to the sales terminal, enter your username, password and PIN. Done! Just a couple of clicks and you will have created your first order.
To access the POS terminal:
- Launch the Poster app on your tablet or computer.
- Enter your login, which is usually the name of your business or location
- Enter the password you chose when registering.
- Click Log in.
- Enter your 4 digit pin code.
Read this article to find out more about how to see or change the password for your POS terminal.
In order to access the management console:
Pay for your subscription:
- With your debit or credit card in the admin panel.
- By making a cash deposit at your bank.
Poster is a cloud-based program for automating cafes, bars, restaurants, and other types of establishments. The system helps to keep stock and financial accounting, view statistics for the establishment, create promotions, loyalty programs, and much more.
Poster also has a state-of-the-art delivery platform, which allows you to work with all the orders you get through your website, by phone or from third party services.
You can connect a thermal printer, a fiscal receipt printer, scanner, scales and other additional equipment to Poster.
Any equipment you bought from us is already set up and ready to work with Poster. If you choose to buy your external equipment elsewhere, send a message to our support team and they’ll check its specifications.
To log out of your demo account on the POS terminal:
- Click ≡ in the upper right corner of the point of sale terminal.
- In Other, select Sign out of your account.
If you do not remember the password to log in to the terminal, you can view it or change it in the admin panel under Access → Registers.